Welcome to a new series about radio station website design & functionality tips, based on the best radio station websites from major radio markets.
Yes, social media are crucial, so you definitely should engage your audience on Facebook. Yes, video content is effective, so you absolutely should visualise your best content for YouTube. But all those roads should lead to you; to your great radio station's impressive online home (where you have a much bigger shopping window for your audience, and don’t need to follow third-party rules for your content). Let these study cases inspire you to offer your on-air listeners a great online experience on your own domain, on your own terms.
This article will give you ideas & insights on:
- how to let your site match your station
- how to use your style throughout your site
- how to spread your content much more further
- how to make your usability way more functional
- how to push your brand through visual content
- how to get your listener to share his details
- and much more (around 1,500 words)
(Log in to continue reading)
Not a Premium Member yet? > CLICK HERE FOR A 7-DAY TRIAL <