Premium | 104.6 RTL, one of Germany’s iconic radio brands, recently celebrated its 25th birthday (and 25 years of continuous success). We've found 25 reasons why.
With 20 licensed signals on FM, Berlin / Brandenburg is Germany’s most competitive radio market. In Berlin city, one station managed to stay on top of the ratings for over a quarter of a century; 104.6 RTL. Reaching 161.000 listeners per average hour on weekdays, with the morning show peaking at 282.000 between 7 and 8 AM (data: MA Radio II, 2016), the RTL Group's German flagship radio is #1 in the capital. Here are the first 12½ of 25 best practices we've found, based on presentations from and interviews with the station's programming team.
This article will give you ideas & insights on:
- how to become & stay top of mind on people's brand ladder
- how to borrow ideas from other markets and make them yours
- how to look beyond content & ratings of your station (or cluster)
- how to manage your time to work on essential things and top goals
- how to ensure long-term ratings success for your station (or company)
- how to create long-form content that is testing better than music on your station
- and much more!
(Log in to continue reading)
Not a Premium Member yet? > CLICK HERE FOR A 7-DAY TRIAL <