Despite differences in personality and focus, program directors and general managers can take their station to great heights by working together this way.
Radio programming and station management are seen as two different cultures, 'cause PDs and GMs are two different animals. But to build a thriving broadcast facility in both ratings and revenue, these two leaders should join forces. Some ideas for program directors (and their general managers) to work together even better.
This article will give you ideas & insights on:
- how to recognise the different PD/GM personality types
- how to work together well despite contrasting characters
- how to find the best combination of each other’s natural talents
- how to build a professional relationship and develop mutual trust
- how to receive mandate and manage expectations the right way
- how to get your entire staff behind your mutual goals
(Log in to continue reading)
Not a Premium Member yet? > CLICK HERE FOR A 7-DAY TRIAL <