Premium | How to keep listeners tuned in (or let them come back) during your show, day or week in a way that gets results? 9 Strategies to tease your content effectively.
In a time when people are bombarded with advertising messages, you should do more than airing a bunch of promos (which to some listeners may sound like commercials). You can leverage the credibility of your on-air personalities to presell upcoming content & promotions instead, as long as you do it well. Because there’s teasing, and there’s effective teasing. Here are 9 concepts to help you increase your Time Spent Listening, and grow your tune-in occasions this way.
This article will give you ideas & insights on:
- how to involve your audience in your teases
- how to take music presells beyond ineffective clichés
- how to make content announcements evoke curious captivity
- how to let your audience sit through commercials
- how to find perfect timing for any & all presells
- how to grow the impact of each & every tease
- and much more (around 1.800 words)
(Log in to continue reading)
Not a Premium Member yet? > CLICK HERE FOR A 7-DAY TRIAL <