PPM has had an impact on creativity, but LA’s #1 Hit Music Station is still a good example for success concepts in radio programming.
Portable People Meter has certainly influenced the speech duration and creative vibe on the station, but we can still learn from one the world’s iconic Top 40 brands. Many takeaways from listening to 102.7 KIIS FM are not just relevant for Contemporary Hit Radio; they're also helpful for other music formats.
This article will give you ideas & insights on:
- How to make more money from your commercials
- How to become ‘base station’ for your audience
- How to increase music images of your station
- How to optimise music sweeps for your TSL
- How to program spice songs in your format
- How to guard music policies of your brand
- and much more (around 1.400 words)
Bonus: see KIIS FM's format clock based on this aircheck analysis!
(Log in to continue reading)
Not a Premium Member yet? > CLICK HERE FOR A 7-DAY TRIAL <