Summer radio promotions from top station brands in major radio markets, including low-cost (but high-fun) promotions for listeners that are staying at home.
In many radio markets, summertime means less marketing, as many listeners are on vacation during July and/or August, and because (in European markets) many ratings surveys won't continue until the beginning of September. That doesn’t mean that radio should be dull during summer; you want to captivate your audience anytime! Here are summer radio promotions from major radio markets, including budget-friendly promotion concepts, with an analysis of why they're successful (and how they could be even more effective). It might give you ideas for your own radio promotions.
This article will give you ideas & insights on:
- how to make your station very much visible
- how to deal with many different small promotions
- how to link your personalities to your sweepstakes
- how to let smaller contests sound very exciting
- how to have radio’s power work well for you
- how to become top of mind for your promo
- and much more (around 1,300 words)
(Log in to continue reading)
Not a Premium Member yet? > CLICK HERE FOR A 7-DAY TRIAL <