How to make your content-intensive top of the hour (and bottom of the hour) as attractive for your radio audience as possible?
Part 1 of this article was focused on constructing your top of the hour (and your first half hour) format. In this second part, you’ll find inspiration to optimise your bottom of the hour (and your second half hour) format to reinforce your two main content positions. Here are the second 6 of 12 concepts to help you get 'from the top of the hour... to the top of the ratings', plus: a complete, ready-to-use (Full Service AC) content format clock for you to adjust & apply!
This article will give you ideas & insights on:
- how to sell your station promotions well
- how to balance your music & speech smart
- how to make your TOTH & BOTH compatible
- how to tease your music segments effectively
- how to integrate your station promos smoothly
- how to multiply your promo effectivity easily
- and much more (around 1,600 words)
(Log in to continue reading)
Not a Premium Member yet? > CLICK HERE FOR A 7-DAY TRIAL <