Premium | Welcome to the first edition of a new Premium Member series on radio promotions, contests & sweepstakes running at top stations in major markets!
It’s all ‘bout the money, it’s all ‘bout the dumb dum, dumb dum dumb, dum. It seems so, when we look at the state of radio promotions worldwide. Many stations are giving away cash prizes, which can work really well, as long as you add some innovation to your proven concepts. That goes for all radio promotions, contests & sweepstakes, not just for money giveaways. Here are 6 major promotions from top radio brands, and best practices to learn from these formats.
This article will give you ideas & insights on:
- how to make your terms & conditions airtight
- how to get most benefit from your time and investment
- how to keep your long-running contests still fun and exciting
- how to use sweepstakes to increase your Time Spent Listening
- how to leverage your promotion to create tune-in occasions
- how to turn various prizes into one strong concept
- and much more (around 1.400 words)
(Log in to continue reading)
Not a Premium Member yet? > CLICK HERE FOR A 7-DAY TRIAL <